Interested in hiring PKJ Consulting to be a guest speaker at your event, contact INFO@PKJCONSULTING.COM
- Small Business Bootcamp: 8 Keys to a Successful Startup - Thursday, April 25th Register Here - https://pkjconsulting.lpages.co/businessstartup/
- Urban Chamber of Commerce - Coffee & Commerce - February 13, 2019
- Online Vision Board Webinar - Hosted by PKJ Consulting & Jasmine & Co - Saturday, January 12th - Learning how to create a Vision Board Online!
- 3rd Annual Empowerment State of Mind - Vision Board Workshop - Guest Speaker - January 12, 2019.
- Facts & Snacks with Jasmine & Co - - Small Business Bookkeeping, and Tax Season Preparation. https://www.facebook.com/events/650345535360414/ - Friday, December 14th at 10:00am
- Girls Who Brunch -Guest Speaker and Panel Member - August 11,2018
- Empowerment State of Mind - Vision Board Workshop - Guest Speaker - February 3, 2018
- WEBINAR: Accounting for Small Business - https://youtu.be/kySZswO1iiY - June 7, 2017
- Empowerment State of Mind - Vision Board Workshop - Saturday, January 28th 2017
- Business Basics Workshop Radio Show- Thursday, January 26th 207 - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/99366702
- Panel Discussion: Business Conversations for Small Businesses - Wednesday, September 28, 2016
- Small Business Accounting - Key Financial Statements for your small business - Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
- Women Leading the Way for Health in Business - How to improve the health of your business through financials. Friday, March 11, 2016.
- Introduction to QuickBooks - An overview of QuickBooks, the number one rated small accounting software in the world and all of the different uses of it including the ability to track your expenses, revenue, inventory and for processing payroll. QuickBooks also allows you to create financial statements with ease and permits for exporting information into Excel for additional sorting options. Wednesday, December 9, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Nevada Women's Business Center
- Budgeting & Business Plan: Financials - An overview of how to start keeping track of your personal and business finances and an overview of the financial section of a Business Plan on Thursday, April 9, 2015 and Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at the Nevada Women's Business Center
- Benefits of QuickBooks for Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses - An overview of QuickBooks including the different versions, Online vs. Desktop, and a live demonstration on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at the Microsoft Store at the Fashion Show Mall.
- Setup and Introduction to QuickBooks Online - A hands on training with basic setup for QuickBooks Online including chart of accounts, customer and vendor setup, running basic reports, setting up sales tax, and company settings on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at the Microsoft Store at the Fashion Show Mall.
- Understanding Basic Financial Statements for Small Businesses with QuickBooks Online - An in dept look at the 3 key financial statements every small business needs to know - income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement. Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 at the Microsoft Store at the Fashion Show Mall.